Sort by: Date | Popularity

Revitalocks Complaints & Reviews

Revitalocks - Colorado, Aurora / Revitalocks products are dreadful for your health!

Li
Jun 17, 2016

Please don't use Revitalocks products, they don't work and they are dreadful for your health! I purchased some of their hair growth products and used them for about a month. I expected to see at least some results but nothing happened, the structure of my hair only become worse! Then I noticed that every time after I used that stuff I had terrible headaches. I decided to use Revitalocks for several days and see what will happen. These days I felt no pain, but as soon as I started to use the product again headaches came back! They did not refund me and never answered my questions. Please stay as far as you can from this company!!

Revitalocks - Ohio, killbuck / rude customer service

Br
Jan 22, 2015

The company that will charge you is called 24/7neutra Do not give these people the time of day!!! Couple reasons why. When u order from them that day starts your 14 day trial not the day you receive the product. They will charge u 87 dollars if u do not cancel now first off 87 dollars is quit a bit for a business like this to take out.CRAZY!!! I called to cancel my subscription because 87 dollars is a lot I had to talk to 3 different people 2 of the people were nice but could only give me 50 of my money back the other so called customer support team member was very rude would not let u get a...