Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reverseit.us Complaints & Reviews

Reverseit.us - Arizona, Lake Havasu City / Reverseit.Us unresponsive website owners

Mar 08, 2017

The dirtbag owners of REVERSEIT.US (Eric A. Lapperre and Matthew Joseph Dobrzenski) refuse to remove your personal information from their website. Like others, I am VERY ANGRY with their lack of response. I am here today to report information about the hosting company for the website REVERSEIT.US Reverseit.us Is Hosted By cloudflare inc. Location: United States, Arizona, Phoenix IPv4 Address: 104.25.114.115 IPv4 Hostname: 104.25.114.115 Nameservers: gabe.ns.cloudflare.com, coco.ns.cloudflare.com Domain Whois Lookup: Click Here ISP: cloudflare inc. Last Update: 2017-03-08 The next step...

Reverseit.us / No Privacy Policy, No Way To Request Removal of Your Information

Lu
May 06, 2016

I recommend that the content of this website, ReverseIT.us, not be indexed by Google, Bing or Yahoo. ReverseIT.us has no stated Privacy Policy, and no way to get in contact with them to request removal of your information. The information reported is obsolete and therefore, no longer relevant. I did find a fill in the blank form which I have literally used one hundred times with absolutely no response whatsoever. Does anyone know how to get the entire website blocked from being crawled by the various search engines? I think that ReverseIT.us fits the definition of search engine spam!

Reverseit.us / Does not care about anyone's privacy

Do
Sep 20, 2015

Current whois data for Reverseit.us shows the following: Registrant Name: TagBros LLC Registrant Organization: TagBros LLC Registrant Address1: 700 North Valley Street Registrant Address2: STE B#94051 Registrant City: Anaheim Registrant State/Province: California Registrant Postal Code: 92801 Registrant Country: United States Registrant Country Code: US Registrant Phone Number: +1.[protected] Registrant Email: [protected]@tagbros.com http://whois.domaintools.com/reverseit.us I sent an email to [protected]@tagbros.com but have not had a response. Why am I not surprised by this? The personal...

Reverseit.us / This website didn't work and no support from team

Ex
Aug 10, 2014

Don’t use the website www.reverseit.us. I followed the instruction, but something was wrong, so I haven’t received anything from them. I sent several emails to their support email, but no response. After that I sent them again multiple emails, but nothing. I was furious and stopped to use it. I just wanted to warn other users, ‘coz you won’t get any help from these jerks. Stay away from this website.