Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reverse Funnel System Complaints & Reviews

Reverse Funnel System - Florida, PORT SAINT LUCIE / FRAUD, INTERNET SCAM

Ja

THIS TY COUGHLIN GUY IS A TOTAL PIECE OF ###!!! I PAID MY $50 APPLICATION FEE AND LOOKED AROUND THE WEBSITE ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER $3000 I WAS TOTALLY CONFUSED. THIS OTHER GUY CALLED ME FROM CALIFORNIA TELLING ME MORE ### ABOUT THE REVERSE FUNNEL SYSTEM AND THAT I SHOULD GET INVOLVED. HE WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT I SHOLD FORGET ABOUT GETTING BACK THE MONEY I LOST FROM GETTING INVOLVED WITH "THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD" BUSINESS. YOU ALL NEED TO BURN IN HELL FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME LIKE THAT!!! YOU WILL PAY YOU MOTHER###ERS!!!

Reverse Funnel System / Scam???

Gh

It is interesting that people will come into the Reverse Funnel System and sit on their rear end when they have been told what to do and how to do it. They drop out 1-2 months later and state it is a scam when they really never did what they were told. Hmmmm. They really need to look in the mirror. Did they treat is as a REAL business?? Probably not. If the owner of McDonalds doesn't show up for work to open the doors, he's going out of business also. I have been in for 16 months now and a lot of my team is very successful and I personally have made $252, 804 and YES I have used our...