Sort by: Date | Popularity

Response Processing Center Complaints & Reviews

Response Processing Center / funeral expenses

Ka
May 21, 2019

Letter states "2nd Notice For Kentucky Residents Only". I don't recall receiving a "1st Notice". If I did, then don't these people realize that I'm Not Interested??? Every week I get these type of letters!!! I'm Not interested in any of them. Please stop sending me these letters. I reckon many people are sick and tired of being targeted for these propaganda surfing. I just throw them in my trash, because all they are is a bunch of unwanted junk mail anyway.

Response Processing Center - Indiana, Indianapolis , Indiana / life insurance

Gr
Apr 13, 2018

Received a card noting to send in info with birthdate and spouse name and birthdate. Has a ssa.gov/survivorplan/ifyou7. Htm webpage but I checked and there is no such page so I knew it was a scam. I never give out information unless I thoroughly check it out!!! This is how scammers get your info for identity theft. This card gave no insurance company so you know it's not real.

Response Processing Center - Massachusetts, Framingham / 2017 death benefit and free walmart gift certificate notice

Bi
May 22, 2017

5-22-17 received postcard with my name and address indicated. Requested mailed back to have information sent for Senior Final Expense Benefits for Middlesex (area) Massachusetts residents. At first glance it appears to be from Government. Closer inspection revealed no government ties, no company name, not even a phone number or street address. Therefore, I am unable to reach them to tell them to take me off their mailing list! An internet search indicated scam alerts from several states and areas. I am offended, not ready to die any time soon, and feel like a victim when such deceptive mail i...

Response Processing Center - Indiana, Indianapolis / tax free funeral expense

Da
Apr 05, 2017

Po box 3015 Indianapolis, indiana [protected] Rec'd card in mail, unsolicited 2017 benefit information for indiana residents only You may qualify for a state-regulated program to pay for your final expenses. It is important you know how to qualify for this benefit available to you. This benefit will pay for 100% of all funeral expenses up to $35000. This payment is tax-free for indiana residents. Wants name(s) age(s) address phone. Not affiliated with or endorsed by any government agency

Response Processing Center - Indiana, Indianapolis / deceptionally makes offer of senior final expense benefit look like a government assistance offer.

Sh
May 09, 2016

5-9-16 received postcard with my name and address indicated. Requested mailed back to have information sent for Senior Final Expense Benefits for Ohio Residents. At first glance it appears to be from Government. Closer inspection revealed no government ties, no company name, not even a phone number or street address. Internet search indicated scam alerts from several states and areas. I am offended and feel like a victim when such deceptive mail is received. Our mail system should not - continue - to allow these companies that use these tactics to continue. Once identified, they should be...