Sort by: Date | Popularity

Resorts 2 Rent Complaints & Reviews

Resorts 2 Rent / Nothing legit about this company

Ge
Feb 24, 2012

I admit it. I was a sucker. I paid 600 dollars with the promise I would make 5 times that within a year. After I paid my money and signed the contract, I never heard from them again. They never answered my phone calls. It's been a year and of course, nothing. I knew from day one that i had been scammed but what scared me was that they had my credit card number and could rack up phoney charges like a renewal or something similar. So, I had to cancel my credit card hoping to avoid being a sucker twice. Nothing legit about this company.

Resorts 2 Rent / If you email the company, they will never respond

Ab
Jan 17, 2012

This company has an F on the Better Business Bureau. This company told me they would make $1, 200 to $1, 400 returns for each $99 fee I gave them. They also told me that the money was 100% refundable. After 2 weeks of no response, no help, and no money, I requested a refund. They told me they would. They sent me a letter that they wanted me to sign and return so they could process my refund. I did that 10 months ago and have been following up with them weekly ever since and they have never refunded my money. The cust serv mgr is Ryan Winters and he tries to help but he does not deliver on any...