Sort by: Date | Popularity

Renovator's Supply Complaints & Reviews

Renovator's Supply - Massachusetts, Erving / sink

Do
Jun 12, 2017

I purchased a blue glass sink for $99 on Houzz from Renovator's Supply but it was too small and my faucet did not reach the bowl so I had to return it. Renovator's Supply made me pay the return shipping which was $42 which was half the cost of the original item. They did not make this clear upfront as I was lead to believe that I could return the item at no cost to me so long as it was within 60 days. I believe Renovator's Supply should refund me the $42.

Renovator's Supply / Bad plumbing supply

Jo

In 1991, we began the restoration of our 1849/1914 buildings to a 17 room Country Inn. We purchased all our plumbing items from Renovators Supply and had a great experience. During the years, we have bought a few other items mostly replacement parts. A couple of weeks or so, your server went down, taking with it, your website and you phone system. This must have been a most expensive and frustrating experience for you. We, too, have been having a most expensive and frustrating experience with plumbing we purchased from Renovators Supply. A valve in the shower of my most expensive suite...