Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reliaparts Complaints & Reviews

Reliaparts - Texas / Never Received my order

Ru

Greetings, I paid $ 5.95 to Automix on Sept 7, 2008 to get listing for a Honda rearview mirror part. On Sept 12, I paid Reliaparts $104. for the mirror based on Automix referral. Since I live in Hawaii the price included an extra $25 for priority shipping. In the following weeks I called Reliaparts a few times to see when I'd get the part. Stacey at Reliaparts said they'd shipped. She could not say for sure what method of shipping they used. If it was USPS Parcel Post it may take as long as 4 to 8 weeks. Now, nearly 2 months later I still have no parts but I'm out $109.95. I called...

Reliaparts - Texas, San Antonio / false advertising

Jl

took $100 + shipping on representation that "Reliaparts.com HAS YOUR PART. SEE THE SELLER’S QUOTE INFORMATION BELOW! The 2003 Saab 9-5 Mirror, Door that you are looking for is available at 'Reliaparts.com' for $100.00 and it can be shipped to you as early as today"; later said "Parts arrive from the junkyard within approx. 6-14 business days"; "Shipment is from the junkyard directly to you"; only when I demanded my money back did they say they would ship: "Part is being shipped tomorrow from a secondary yard"; still no delivery 5 days later. somehow affiliated with automotix.net. DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE ANXIOUS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT DON'T DELIVER AS PROMISED!