Registered Disbursement Division Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Registered Disbursement Division - New York / Substantial cash winnings

Sa
Sakkura on Jul 10, 2013
Got a letter saying i habeen bestowed a substantial cash amount of $3, 050, 000. 00 and funds awaits my authorization pending i pay the required fee of $20. 00. Address on the notification letter is from: registered disbursement division, pmb 310, 1936 hemstead tpke. , east meadow, ny 11554. The envelope that i'm suppose to send back with check, money order or cash along with with signed & dated documents is addressed to prpcessing dept / refistered disbursement division po box 266, 6400 ac heerlen, the netherlands & without a zip code. Needless to say i didn't mail any payments but...

Registered Disbursement Division / I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!

To
Tox3eno on Jun 11, 2013
I received a letter from Registered Disbursement Division stating I was a cash prize winner of $3, 062, 814.00. This letter is a scam. I did not fall for it. Thanks God for people posting. I read the letter and to be honest with you … who would send cash in the mail??? I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!
Contact Us