Sort by: Date | Popularity

Regional Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

Regional Passport Office / Passport not Received

Re
Apr 6, 2016

Dear sir, My daughter passport is still not received yet .In speed post website it is showing consignment not found . No one is responding to us and we are still not aware where it .Passport authority is not responding and answering properly.We went to post office but no track of this consignment is there. More than one week passed still no reply. We went to Regional Passport Office still same reply that it is dispatched but we have not received yet.My daughter has to go foreign tour from school but without the passport she is not allowed.Kindly revert us back asap.ra Tracking No- PP116398764IN Name-Khushi Ahuja Passport No-N6845987 File no-DL2079411018815

Regional Passport Office / Re issue passport

Bi
Aug 28, 2014

Respected sir, Days greetings!!! I have applied for re - issue of my passport to regional passport officer ahmadabad on 14 / 05 / 2014. The submission receipt of the same am attaching here. File no : - - - ahd 077765284414. Dob: - - 16 / 07 / 1955. Name: - - bipinkumar vasantji. Surname: - - challa. Type of application: - - normal. Status: under review Still i could not get the passport, or any kind of written reply for the same as i have visited so many time to passport officer mr. Khan but unfortunately i could not get any written response??? I have lost my passport in cairo...

Regional Passport Office / Delay in passport issue from Hyderabad passport office

Na
Oct 6, 2011

Dated: 06/10/2011. To, The Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad. SUB: Delay in passport issue from Hyderabad passport office FILE REFERENCE NUMBER : HYD-w269630 Sir/Madam, I applied for passport on 23rd of November 2010 at Secunderabad, however I still haven’t received my passport. Every time when I check the status online, it shows the following: STATUS : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time This has been the SAME since a several months. I followed up through various mean...