Sort by: Date | Popularity

Refribushed Wiis Complaints & Reviews

Refribushed Wiis / Refurbished Wii Scam (Never Recieved )

Sa

I ordered a Wii from this site and have never recieved it, When I call or email the site I haven't recieved any information on it . All I have is a confo # and bogus phone # . What can be done now to these scammers? Here is the info I reYour order number is: 1953204434 Thank you for your order. Order Receipt: Date: 08-18-2008 Order Status: Accepted (Wiirefurb) Refurbished Nintendo Wii System - $19.99 + free S/H $19.99 X 1 = $19.99 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Product Total $19.99 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Grand Total $19.99 recieved . Thank you! Your order number is 1953204434. Please note this 877-418-3392

Refribushed Wiis - Minnesota, Eagan / Never Received Product

St

I ordered a refurbished wii on 9/4/2008 from this website www.refurbishedwiis.com, they took my money. for about two weeks i followed the tracking online through the site, then the website was gone. i started calling and I left about 5 messages and no one ever returned my call. I never received the product and i never will. This was a major scam. So they take our money, make the site look good and then you never receive the product and you never speak to customer service. It's answering machine. I will be more careful i where i order from. I can't image how many people were taken...