Sort by: Date | Popularity

ReferralBlast.net Complaints & Reviews

ReferralBlast.net - Texas, la feria / Unagreeable complaint summited

Re

Please you understood when we talked on the phone that it will take 60-90 days to receive your signups, we have not even been up online for that long. Also we also contact everyone if a number if left but u keep calling block and it is unacceptable. As far emails there aren't any email about your order. what is you name by the way. please reveal yourself so we can expedite your order even though you did not pay the expedite fees that are on the order f0rm, since you wrote a bad report about us the fee to expedite is $300.00 or write something nice or remove this form because this is not our fault it is your lack of communication that got you in this rut.

ReferralBlast.net - Texas, La feria / Money scam

Va

I purchased a 100 guaranteed signups through this company and it stated that I must wait 60 to 90 days before I get my account info, but that has come to pass and nothing. I have contacted the place and they will not refund my money and have stopped all communications. I want to get my money back and warn other people about this place. I am out $400 and this place needs to be investigated.