Sort by: Date | Popularity

Redsave Complaints & Reviews

Redsave - England, Dorset, Poole / Refund not rewarded

Al
alucquiaud on Jan 15, 2013

I tried to make a purchase from this company on 4th December. I received a confirmation assuring me products would be delivered in 3-10 working days. On the 17th December I wrote to complain through their email system about the fact that I had not received my goods and wished to cancel my order. I received and email stating there was a delay however "this has been rectified and you shall receive in the next few days which if you no longer required you would be able to refuse the delivery and this will be returned for a full refund." I refused the delivery on 18th December and to date have not...

Redsave - England, Middlesex / redsave pass

Su
sunny1979 on Jan 15, 2012

I recently bought jml magic cloth from redsave.I paid £12 something and i also sent them email same time that i dont require redsave pass so please do not include it .Now i have realised that i have been already charged for £19.95 redsave pass this month. I sent them emails and tried calling and they have only replied via email.There reply was"I did not cancel the redpass in 30days period so i have to pay for it and we have cancel the subscription of redsave now." They charged me£19.95 for nothing and i dont know what to do?who is out there to help people like me? If any one...

Redsave / Very dodgy

Mj
MJM66 on Nov 26, 2011

Redsave - Florida / Did get my money back

Ts
tsharaf on Jul 1, 2011

I ordered portable washer/Dryer from RedSave.com for $99 and they said shipment takes 10 days. After 20 days of waiting nothing came. I contacted them and they said due to size restrictions we will not be able to ship the order to you. So I requested a refund and after another 15 days nothing happened. I contacted them again they said "this refund is with account to e completed which they are working through for you". this was on the first of June and so far a month and I did not receive any thing. Can anyone help me what to do?

Redsave / Monthly Subscription Scam

Mj

As with numerous previous complaints I have just discovered I was being billed £19.95 per month for the past 20 months after purchasing a single item for about £27 in December '08. Discovered the SCAM accidentally when i was closing down a credit card. It may surprise people to know that closing the card alone will not stop the continuous payment from being deducted and billed. I am seeking legal advice. Leave well alone . Very DODGEY

Redsave - England, Buckinghamshire / rip off scam online

what a scam these guys are running. i bought my boyfriend a toy helicopter for xmas and thought nothing of doing it on line. But these guys really make people worry about small print and internet buying. Surely the bank can stop them taking money from my account?????, for something that is clearly a scam

Redsave / fraud

This company have been removing money from our bank account without making it clear why we purchased a paddling pool back in june and have been getting frisked ever since. Having now researched this bunch of arsholes I can not believe they have been getting away with it for years what are the authorities doing!!

Redsave / Awful experience

Hi

I am new to the forum, this is my first so forgive me if its in the wrong place, I thought I would warn people of my experience with the above internet shopping site. I ordered a couple of mood beams from them before christmas, (it was a present for my autistic son), I received a note saying they were out of stock, even though when I ordered them the site said in stock. I was advised to reorder them in january, but still didnt receive anything, i then requested a refund, they said because it had gone over 30 days they werent going to do anything! since then theyve also taken a further payment...

Redsave - England, Dorset, Poole / Money taken from my bank

This company has been taking £19.99 out of one of our bank accounts for almost two years without authorisation. I have only just found out who they are and discovered vast amounts of information on-line regarding their being forced by courts to repay similar charges to others who did not take so long to work out what was going on. I thought it was something my husband was paying for. I have demanded full repayment and they have said they "cannot do that". If necessary of course I will take them to court again.

Redsave - Scotland, Central, Glasgow / Redsave subscription scam

Wo

Redsave is still scamming online shoppers and getting away with it! You must report them to your local Trading Standards (to find your local TS, go to http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ and enter your postcode. Complain that Redsave's trading practice, i.e. subscription fee, is designed to con consumers and should be outlawed. It's a simple phonecall and takes 2 minutes. Also complain to BBC Watchdog. Both TS and Watchdog are investigating Redsave but it is up to victims to add weight to the investigation by reporting them.

Redsave / Poor product and service!

The digital photo frame ordered from Redsave stopped working after a few days. Customer services are very difficult to contact. There is no contact telephone number or email address just an online form that isn't responded to. Then I find Redsave have charged my credit card £19.95 for a membership I didn't want. The whole experience has been very unpleasant and a worry. I've canceled the membership with Redsave and also written to my credit card company because I don't have any trust in Redsave. I've written off the photo frame because I think it will just cost...