Sort by: Date | Popularity

redi set go Complaints & Reviews

redi set go / customer service

La
Jun 18, 2012

I am totally disgusted i made my order on some long ### machine(totaly) rediculous how long it took stupid lady (machine) couldn't get my name rihgt nor my address REALLY where is the real damn person at the end i was not given to my order and bright and early this morning i called to cancel my order 8:30 am and was told it had already shipped (BULL ###) i just made the order yesterday(your closed remember) u guys are crap and u better stip this order and put all my damn money back on my card U BIG FAT PHONY LIARS u should read your damn reviews and stop selling this raggedy ### a ### THAT IsGOING TO TELL EVERYONE

redi set go / added products

Pa

Dear Customer Service: My Name is Pamela G. Tucker, don’t have my account number. I ordered and received my cooker, but IMMEDIATELY called and cancelled the cookbooks, in the future. However, you just charged my account $15.99 in error. My address is 2012 E. Elm Street, Springfield, MO 65802. DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ANOTHER SHIPPMENT!!! I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND OF THE $15.99 IMMEDIATELY PLUS THE $33.00 YOU CAUSED ME IN OVER DRAFT FEES. I WILL WAIT 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE CREDIT TO COME THROUGH ON MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, AND THE CONSUMER...

redi set go - Pennsylvania, Plymouth / No tools

Sm

Purchased from T.V commerical, never did they mention the 2nd did not receive the divider, mini food pan, & spatula, so I called they said it was not included, This company is a big fake, they will take your $$ and not give you what you paid for, I am filing a complaint with the B.B.B. Why would you get another machine without the tools to use the machine, rip off, + their e mail address is not valid bounces back, customer service are no help, they mumble and are no help. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!

redi set go - Florida, Palm Bay / What a nightmare!

Ma

I have been ordering online for over 25 years. My experience with the Redi Set Go web site was the WORST I can ever recall. I just wanted the cooker for $40. during the ordering process several windows popped up with accessories and I saw no price and the word FREE was prominent so of course I added them to my cart. After the last window popped up, instead of being given the option to review my order to make sure everything was okay and edit/delete it, the order was complete. I would say 99% of all online shopping sites let you review the order before hitting the SUBMIT button. However there wa...