Sort by: Date | Popularity

Red Stone Fast Cash Complaints & Reviews

Red Stone Fast Cash / false statement of getting a loan

Ke
Sep 27, 2011

i gave ur company all my value information and you had me sign your online paperwork with my signature for a fast cash loan in the amount of $200.00, which was suppose to be enter in my account. This company is a fraud!!! For your company, i hope that you don't use any of my information or you will be sued to the fullest of the law and i will get me an attroney to see what i can do about that. I hope in the future this company will not take peoples value information and don't response back to them as they say they will, hopefully the law will take care of matters such as this in the future.

Red Stone Fast Cash - Georgia / False Advertisement

Ms
May 19, 2011

This company is a fraud and they are not willing to help people. I submitted a request to them to obtain a loan and on there website, it states, "You must have direct deposits totaling at least $1, 000 per month". The representative tells me that I did not qualify, but according to the requirements I do. She then tells me well that is nothing that they can do and they cannot do anything. I told her I was upset that I wasted my time and this company is worthless. BEWARE! They exude false advertisement and are not willing to help anyway.