Sort by: Date | Popularity

Realypay.com Complaints & Reviews

Realypay.com / Never recieve what I have order

Ja
Apr 08, 2013

I have order a watche in a internet site called www.bergwatches.org. the 3 of march 2013. Ii have pay via Realypay 97.63 $. I receive from the china sender office that the watch is to the custom office in Zurich Switzerland from the 28 of march 2013. Today the 8 of march I don't receive the watch. I have asked to bergwatches what happen. And also tray to contact Realypay.com Iit was impossible to joint. So I think that the two" actors" bergwatches and the payment Realypay are like a Mafia ! And on internet we cannot joint their site they are disappear. Jacques Berney Sagnes 3 2022 Bevaix Switzerland

Realypay.com / payment

Mr
Jan 01, 2013

I ordered some Thomas Sabo jewelry, after reading their terms ans conditions I knew that they would not be real products. I cancell within 10 mins. When I applied for refund after sending several emails which most of them were returned by the postmaster, I was told that they would take 8% from my refundl, but no mention of this in their terms and conditions. I have just checked my bank account and see that I have received my refund less the 8%, which I totally object to this. I thought the products were just cheaper because they were coming from America. I this company's rules and...

Realypay.com / Definitely a Chinese scam

Pa
Jul 03, 2012

Purchased shoes online from Kicks Express. Money was taken from my account by Realpay.com that day. kicks Express emailed to say the style was out of stock so I asked for a refund, which they said they would arrange. I have sent numerous emails to Crystal of Realpay.com who says to be patient and wait for refund. It is now 60 days+ and no refund. My patience has run out. Kicks Express say they have arranged refund and Realpay.com say this is true. Realpay.com will not refund my money. So no goods & no refund. Definitely a Chinese scam.

Realypay.com / third party payment platform

Te
May 25, 2012

On 3/25/12 an order for two pair of nikes at nikefreerunbox.com totaling $169.04 was placed. A third party, realypay.com processed the payment. Realypay.com sent me a customer support link, [protected]@realypay.com to review my order. I had been asking for tracking info and instead I got a message saying my order was not in stock. The policy for nikefreerunbox.com stated out of stock orders are fully refunded. The communication with both nikefreerunbox and [protected]@realypay is very poor. It's been two months and I have not received my refund. I had to cancel my visa credit card to be...