Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rapid Reading Institute Complaints & Reviews

Rapid Reading Institute - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / Unauthorized withdrawal from my banking account

DON'T BY ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! It is a piece of crap, and their business practices are very shady. Hoping to recover an unauthorized charge against my checking account. I ordered their PHOTOREADING product on a 15 day TRIAL PERIOD. It took about 5 day for the package to finally reach me. Upon revieg the included CDs Irealize that this was nothing but some old antiquated program that was transferred to DVD, yet this idiots that did the transfer neglected to remove the phase "Move on to the next TAPE IN THIS PROGRAM. " Nevertheless, I immediately call their customer service phone number and...

Rapid Reading Institute - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / Misleading offer, won't refund

Te

Company advertises through Trialpay as a free offer (you pay shipping only). What is not made clear is that if you don't return the item within 15 days, you will be charged 69.00!! Which is what happened to me. Trialpay is alright: you can buy things and instead of paying for it (software in my case) you try one of their offers (rapidreadinginstitute in my case). But apparently Trialpay does not monitor who they do business with, because Rapid Reading Institute are dishonest. They tricked me into ordering their program, and "as much as we'd like to help, " they say they cannot accept the return.

Rapid Reading Institute - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / never ordered / taking money from account every month..69.00

I went on our bank account site and found that my husband and I have been having 69.00 taken from our account for several months...when I went into it..I found it was from the Rapid Reading Institute in Philadelphia PA...We NEVER ordered this product, but they have been taking the money from our account for months...someone out there must know something...

Rapid Reading Institute / Scam- Won't cancel free trial

Za

They claim they will extend your free trial period DONT ACCEPT IT its a trick, when you call again to cancel after the extention they give you BS and don't let you return it! Under no circumstances should you order their product, IT IS A JOKE!!! They claim theyr product will help you read faster and honestly shame on me for believing it.

Rapid Reading Institute - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / Worst place on earth

Ha

I ordered a trial rapid reading cd. I was given an extended trial because by the time I received the item, the trial would have been over. I returned the item on March 3, 2009 via the USPS. I received a charge on my account on March 28, of $69.00. Tanya, an uneducated sounding sales person answered the phone. She refused to help me, and would not check with her warehouse to track the package. She then, would not let me speak with her superiors. I have info from the Post office saying this company has received the package at least a week ago.