Sort by: Date | Popularity

railways Complaints & Reviews

railways / TDR Refund

Ga
Feb 10, 2015

Dear sir PNR No.2733667101 i am book a tatkal ticket in 3-jun-2014(new Delhi to patna). in this i book the ticket for two person but the one person ticket is confirm and second person ticket is on waiting list (then the railway rule the waiting ticket is automatic cancel) then i fill the tdr on 7-jun-2014 to refund my money but 7 month has been pass away i am not get my money. in this the both person travel the train in this the tc give the 1500 slip also i send the ticket to railway Delhi office. but they have regreted my TDR and do not provide me the reason to regret the TDR. i have a last option to go to consumer court the i fill the consumer form complaint to get my money.

railways / TICKET BOOKING

Ka

Dear Sir, Railway site (www.irctc.co.in) very very-very poor service and its only for cheat to local public & that is ATM machine for travel agents...! 12/06/2010 aaj subah 7.55 am to 9.05 am tak https://www.irctc.co.in/ login ki but login hi nhi hoti, SERVICE UNAVAILABLE show kadeta he oor fir wahi railways ki dusri site www.erail.in open ho jati he or 8.03 am pre tatkal me more than 60 wait list tickets show ho jati NDLS to CPR ki sari train me. mujhe ye samjh nhi aata he jha ek site start hi nhi hue or dusri site W/L show kardeta he who bhi bina login bina ye toh jarur koi magic hi ho...