Sort by: Date | Popularity

R K Ayurvedic and psoriasis research centre Complaints & Reviews

R K Ayurvedic and psoriasis research centre / R K Ayurvedic and psoriasis research centre Review

Pr
Jun 29, 2013

Hi, My sincere request is Don't go there it won't work for 90 % of the people what ever they said was wrong in my case and those who were attended panchakarma course along with me also have the same opinion, and it is waste of money . Please think of twice or thrice before take any decision . • They charged me 35k for 25 days of treatment. • Used to Charge additional money for extensions(I don’t under stand why the extensions if they are able to cure psoriasis in 25 days) • For one month medicines it will cost you around 2500 • There is no good environment...

R K Ayurvedic and psoriasis research centre / cheating people and encashing patients

Pr
Jun 28, 2013

Hi, My sincere request is Don't go there R K Ayurvedic and psoriasis research centre, it won't work for 90 % of the people what ever they said was wrong in my case and those who were attended panchakarma course along with me also have the same opinion, and it is waste of money . Please think of twice or thrice before take any decision . • They charged me 35k for 25 days of treatment. • Used to Charge additional money for extensions(I don’t under stand why the extensions if they are able to cure psoriasis in 25 days) • For one month medicines it will cost you around 2500 • There i...