Sort by: Date | Popularity

quinceaneradresscity.com Complaints & Reviews

quinceaneradresscity.com / Wedding Dress

El
Dec 14, 2015

The only reason I'm giving this company a 1 is because I have to. They were all happy to answer my questions BEFORE I ordered the dress. The dress did come but it had a yellow stain on it, the bodice was sewn crookedly, and the beads were falling off the dress. I took it to a local tailor and they said they only thing to do is to remake the dress. I put in a refund or remake request to the company and they have totally been ignoring me. I emailed them repeatedly but nothing in response. So far they haven't done anything except ignore me. So now I have a dress that can't be worn and still need...

quinceaneradresscity.com / Only fake promises about delivery

Se
May 18, 2014

I really want to warn other people that the website www.quinceaneradresscity.com is scam. Don’t buy from them, because I have placed order 3 months ago, but they failed to deliver it on time. Now I don’t need this dress, but they continue to promise to deliver it. When I asked them to return money, the seller simply ignored my request and continued to promise. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.