Sort by: Date | Popularity

Quickprofitkit.com Complaints & Reviews

Quickprofitkit.com / You can't cancel a membership that you don't know about

Wi

Horrible. I tried to download information on how to make money online with google. The charge was $1. I could not download it. I was then charged an additional $79.17 for a membership I did not know about and had to cancel within 10 days to avoid charges. When I received the credit card charge, it was past the ten days. Your can't cancel a membership that you don't know about. They would not refund and were very rude. Would not let me talk to a supervisor. The credit card company could not do anything about the charges.

Quickprofitkit.com - Victoria, Melbourne Metro Area / unauthorised withdrawal of funds

Ra

I would like to bring to INNOCENT people attention that the QUICKPROFITKIT.COM is a SCAM!!! They took $87.39 out of my credit card when I signed up for $2.95 TRIAL. There was NO cancellation or even a coolingoff period, or even an EMAIL ADDRESS if you have any questions. I cannot believe this that I fell for it! It looked legit since it appeared on a email address. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE to these scammers. If it sounds too good to be true! well then it has to be a SCAM!! The Gov should arrest these people before they wreck more lives!!