Sort by: Date | Popularity

QuickBooks Complaints & Reviews

QuickBooks / Refund Request

Ra
Dec 31, 2013

I was a previous subscriber to the Quickbooks Premier Plus online subscription that I used for my small business. I shut down the business in 6/2012 but continued the subscription in order to complete year end income tax information. I paid thru the end of 2013. On October 2013 they arbitrarily deducted $349.00 dollars from my personal checking account for 2014. I did not approve and do not need the service. I have been trying to get my refund since 11/2013 and all I get is a Phillipine Representative who states that there is a systems "glitch" between the USA and the Phillipines? This is not...

QuickBooks - Alberta / Ripoff Monthy Subscription

Pr
Oct 5, 2012

Quickbooks subscription is a total scam - they limit you to 5 users (Quickbooks Premier Pro w/payroll) and then charge about $ 200/month forever. They don't bother telling you that all you're paying for is updated payroll tables every six months - what a ripoff! - Tables are available free from Govt of Canada but to integrate them into your software you have to PAY, PAY, PAY. They'll tell you that $ 2400/year also includes the new updated version every year with a few new tweaks, but what they DON'T tell you is that you can keep use your existing software forever with NO monthly fee. Better off to use a third party payroll service for a fraction of the price and kiss their monthly payments goodbye

QuickBooks / services dropped

Lm

After using Quickbooks for 2 years, we received notice that they no longer support sending reports and bills via email! What a rip-off. They say they have dropped this service so that they can provide better service (makes sense??) It only makes sense to them because they us to upgrade only to make more money!

QuickBooks / QuickBooks is a rip off!

Pu

They constantly force the user to upgrade and the support desk says something different every time I call. I have spoken to several people who feel the same.