Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pvt Complaints & Reviews

Pvt / defy gas stove fan oven

Se
Aug 15, 2018

My agent in Bethal send my stove to Jhb for repairs.Took them 7 weeks and when it came back nothing was done only the clock, and furthermore my stove was damaged one foot was broken off, Back was loose and a big bump on the stove top. It was not how my stove was. Then after 3 weeks my agent Meyer Electrical came to fetch it to send it back after they spoke to them guy name is Robin da Gama at Jhb Service centre. Now it is 4weeks later and still no stove no complete quotation. I am beyond frustrated and demand that it that stove is not 100%all hel is going to break loose. Please assist me asap. Job card nr JC750726

Pvt / billing

He
Sep 09, 2017

Good day. We initially took out a telkom adsl contract a few years ago. The monthly acc all inclusive was just under R1000. Free telkom to telkom. Uncapped. We then renewed the contract in 2016 and the sales guy said it was exactly the same package for just under R1000 and included ia a free modem. So every month after that my husband paid his account always paying extra into the account. (Between R200 and R400 extra) We skipped one months payment in feb I think. Thinking that all the extra's we have paid would cover that amount. We moved in March I think and we requested for our line to be...

Pvt / huawei wifi

Na
Jun 13, 2017

Good day I havrle no complaints about the product..however i do about the after service..no one can help me to do a balance check..i did go in to telkom vaal mall vanderbijkpark twice..ask them to block my limit for i will top up if need be..but it should not be a running account..i never received any confirmation from them..once again i ask how can i see my balance ?? [protected] Regards Natasha