Pureskin.com Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Pureskin.com / don't buy their free face creams – it is scam

At
Apr 12, 2014

I bought face cream from the website www.pureskin.com. I found the ad, and it was mentioned that they provided these creams for free, but you needed to pay only for postage. After I paid for postage, which was $3.66, these ### charged me for $109.88 and didn’t provide any confirmation email or order. I don’t know what to do. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

Pureskin.com / face creams, vlamorous and aquavo

Di
Aug 18, 2017

I bought Vlamorousface cream and Aquavo Eye Serum from the website www.pureskin.com. I found the ad, the ad stated that they provided these creams for free, and you only had to pay for postage at $5.95 per item. They charged my account for $89.99 after I ordered the product they never provided any confirmation email or order# etc. Then when I received the product there was no packing list or invoice or anything in the package. I don’t know what to do and how to get my funds back I called there customer service # provided with the charge on my bank statement and they said I was charged after a...