Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pure Skin Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Pure Skin Solutions - Maryland, California / Billing scam

Re
Feb 07, 2016

i was stupid and ordered a trial kit with only cost being $4.99 for shipping charges. That is how trick you into ordering the trial kit. I never received the kit an was billed $5.99 from EYEFANTASTIQUE and another $5.99 from PURESKIN. I never received the "free trial" items. They will start billing you after the 14 days free trail period. I was shocked when I checked my credit card statement on line and found out that they have billed me S$89.97 from PURESKIN and $89.95 from EYEFANTASTIQUE without my consent and knowledge. They have actually stored our credit card information when we first...

Pure Skin Solutions / Scamming Organisation

Cl
Jan 14, 2015

Only pay US$4.99 for shipping charges only that is how trick you into ordering the trial kit. They will start billing you after the 14 days free trail period. I was shocked when I checked my credit card statement on line and found out that they have billed me S$133.90 without my consent and knowledge. They have actually stored our credit card information when we first ordered the trail kit and abuse it as a form of authorisation for them to take our money. Don't fall into their scamming methods, they are out to con our money.