Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pure Green Coffee Bean Complaints & Reviews

Pure Green Coffee Bean - Illinois, Wheaton / cancelled order; still shipped

Di
Dec 22, 2012

I ordered Pure Green Coffee Bean online and paid with a visa card-3 bottles. I then read the directions and ingredients and due to health issues and then realizing it was a scam, I immediately emailed the company-"contact us" to cancel my order and please credit my credit card back for the full amount and to please do not send the order out. I have kept track of emails from them and to them. They sent me a confirmation that my order had been shipped and then I emailed them back stating that I had asked them to cancel my order and that I would appreciate if they would abide by my wishes. I have...

Pure Green Coffee Bean / Fraudalent company and product

Ja
Sep 13, 2012

This company, phone number and web sites are non-existent!!! I bought Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract (98.00) plus a bonus bottle of Saffron for $28.00. The bottles of coffee bean came in however; the ingredients in the ad are NOT in the capsules! The Saffron has not been delivered at all. Tried to contact the company but the phone number only has a recording stating to go to greencoffeesupport.com that does not exist either. This as a total scam!!! I would love to get my hands on the person(s) responsible!!!