Sort by: Date | Popularity

Provo Craft Complaints & Reviews

Provo Craft - Utah, South Jordan / Cricut Explore

La
Sep 25, 2015

I purchased the Cricut Explore on May 14, 2015. For a newlywed couple, this was a big and exciting purchase for us. We bought the Cricut with a gift card we received as a wedding present and leftover birthday cash I had. Unfortunately, my joy was short-lived as it started having problems after 2 weeks. I immediately contacted Cricut on June 1st. The customer care agent told me to send a picture of my proof of purchase and a video of my Cricut cutting, so they could determine the problem. I sent this proof the same day I received his email. He kept saying he was not able to see the attachment...

Provo Craft / Bully company that took away my software

Th
Apr 22, 2011

Provo Craft sued and settled out of court Make-the-Cut software and now I cannot use it on my Cricut. I bought the Cricut specifically to use a 3rd party software with it, plus buy Provo Craft cartridges. For the love of Pete, this company has no clue when it comes to keep their customers happy. They are sue happy and going after any and everyone who has an idea they want. Stay away from them and buy from other cutting machines companies. There are many with much better cutting machines. Provo Craft is now suing a magazine called The Bug who does nothing but promote Cricut products. PC just seems to want to tick off all its customers.