Sort by: Date | Popularity

Provident Personal Credit Complaints & Reviews

Provident Personal Credit - England, Hampshire, Southampton / AMOUNTS OF PAYMENTS NOT ADDING UP??

Br
Jul 1, 2013

My parents had a Provident loan each. I was asked to come over and check their books as they were unhappy about the state/ numbers changed on their books. Just over two weeks ago the agent sent a text to my mother to say that she no longer was working for Provident and gave an 0800 no to call to make a payment on their cards which they declined to do (rightly so)!! The manager called Phil *** from the Salisbury office with a woman colleague came out to see my parents on Monday 24/06/2013 to collect money from them. As I had already got the books and came to see my parents on this Monday I wa...

Provident Personal Credit - England, Bedfordshire, Bradford / Refusing to acknoledge my correspondance

Da

I telephoned provident to let them know I was now unemployed and unable to make my weekly repayment of £40. I was told to send my repayment book to my local office and pay £20 per week. I advised that this was impossible as I was living on a crisis loan and had zero income. I had applied for JSA and housing benefit though and was awaiting money from them. I sent my repayment book and a cheque for £10 as a token payment and a letter explaining what I said on the phone, basically I was pressured into paying £20 a week and It was not possible as I did not have that amount...