Sort by: Date | Popularity

Professional Recovery Consultants Complaints & Reviews

Professional Recovery Consultants - North Carolina, Durham / HARRASSING PHONE CALLS/DEBT NOT MINE

Ha
harley santana on Jan 8, 2015

I KEEP GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM THIS COM PANY. I HAVE NO DEBTS. I PAID ALL MY DEBTS OFF 2 YEARS AGO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. I ASK THESE PEOPLE TO SEND ME PROOF OF MY DEBT SO I CAN SEE ON PAPER WHAT THEY SAY I OWE. THE COMPANY THAT TURNED THIS BILL OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF. SO HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE MINE????? THIS COMPANY REFUSES TO SEND PROOF. WELL MY ANSWER TO THAT IS IF YOU CANT SHOW ME SOME PROOF ON PAPER THAT IT IS MY DEBT I AM NOT PAYING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOU TELL ME ON THE PHONE I OWE SOMETHING. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD...

Professional Recovery Consultants / not my debt

Ha
harley santana on Jan 8, 2015

These people call me every single day...sometimes up to 5 times a day. I have told them numerous times I don't know anyone by the name they are looking for that they obviously have the wrong number. I have spoken to a attorney and he says I can press harassing phone call charges against these people and that is what I am going to do.

Professional Recovery Consultants - North Carolina / Suspicious/Harrassing Phone Calls

Yesterday morning, 9/23/09, I received a phone call from a lady who identified herself as a representative of a company with initials for a name. Then she called me by name and asked me to verity the last four digits of my social security number and my date of birth. I refused to verify anything and asked the nature of her call. She had, she said, important personal information for me that she could not share until she verified that I was the person she was looking for. That could only be done by verifying my social security number and my birth date. I told her I wasn’t interested in the...

Professional Recovery Consultants - North Carolina, Duram / SUSPENSION WITHOUT PAY

I HAVE A SPOTLESS RECORD FOR 1 AND A HALF YEARS AND MOVED UP THE COPANY TO SUPERVISOR IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. i'M REQUESTING MY FILE AND BELONGINGS FROM THE COMPANY. tHEY HAVE NO BASIS TO SUSPEND ME FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS WITH NO PAY. Not to mention ther is allot of improper things that go on. please call my to discuss RONALD EILAND 919.434.9054