Sort by: Date | Popularity

Private Individual Complaints & Reviews

Private Individual - Scotland, Tayside, Dundee / mayfair king size

Ro
Sep 24, 2017

The tips are too compacted and have to be taken off to be able to draw on the cigarettes. I have smoked these for many years and never had that problem before. At £8.89 a packet I do not feel this is good enough. I purchase a 100 of these cigarettes every week and cannot afford to have this experience. Please advise how you intend to deal with this matter.

Private Individual / illegitimate censorship

Ti
Aug 24, 2017

The United States of America is a country founded on the idea of free speech and thought. Taking that right away from individuals who wish to use your platform as a means to express that speech and thought is essentially taking away the rights of not only the individuals expressing their thoughts, but also the rights of the individuals who wish to listen. To turn yourselves into an authority of what people can or cannot watch or listen to is putting you in a position that most people in this country will disagree with. I don't care what race, color, sexual preference, religious or...

Private Individual - Texas, Corpus Christi / red copper cookware

May 26, 2017

My 8 month old Red Copper skillet has warped. I called customer service and was told that "this is very common, and you can send it back for a new one, which in all likelihood will warp also." Your customer representative said that improvements have been made, but I will still be sent the same skillet. I am very upset because I have taken such good care of it, no high temperature or running under water while still hot. I want the new and improved skillet, not something that will warp again. Postage to send to you and postage to return the skillet will nearly cost the same as originally purchased. Please help me get the new and improved version. Thank you very much, Nancy Kohn, email: [email protected]