Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pristine Loss Mitigation Complaints & Reviews

Pristine Loss Mitigation / Scam.

Sp
Jul 08, 2014

Do you want to take legal action to get our money back? They gathered all of our mortgage information, etc.; promised our case was reviewed before being selected and they could be successful in obtaining a mortgage refinancing /Loss Mitigation settlement. Required $3, 600 up front. No refunds when they failed to deliver on their promises. I would like to gather with others having this same experience and pursue a Class Action Law suite. Please contact me if you have had the same issue with this company.

Pristine Loss Mitigation - California, Anaheim / Loan Modifications

Cl
Apr 11, 2014

This company is a scam look what I found on the owner of Pristine Loss Mitigation and some of her employees (Denise William her compliance manager) mentioned at the bottom of this report: Prudent Law Group Donelle Goodwin Wolf in Sheep Clothing Internet *General Comment: AMERICAN HOME REMEDY is their new name January 2012 we obtained Prudent Law Group to assist us we our Loan Modification with BOA, after two and a half years of battling with the bank and submitting hundreds and hundreds of financial documents, we were exhausted, stressed, and in need for legal assistanse. After being declined 8 time...

Pristine Loss Mitigation / Loan modification

Mr
Mar 25, 2014

Do not use Pristine Loss Mitigation services! They told use in the beginning that they could get us a loan modification on our 1st & 2nd mortgage loans & cut them in half based on the documentation I sent them up front, 11 months later the 1st was denied by the lender. Nothing done with the 2nd so have been trying to get a refund as we paid them up front to have both loans modified, 60 days now and no one in refund department will return my calls. You can work with you lender to get a loan modification & save yourself a whole bunch of money & headaches as you are calling pristine all the time for updates.