Sort by: Date | Popularity

PrincetonWatches.com Complaints & Reviews

PrincetonWatches.com - Ohio, Newbury / Bad watches- so avoid them

Hi
Jun 18, 2014

I bought SEIKO watch from the company www.princetonwatches.com, but for me it was the worst experience in my life. I got damaged watch, coz the clasp was already damaged. I took the pics and sent several emails to the seller. I only wanted to charge them, but the seller started to accuse me and started to tell me unpleasant words. I decided to leave this situation, but I really wanted to warn other people. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide bad things. Please post your comments about this company.

PrincetonWatches.com / Never do business with Princeton Watches

Ho
Sep 13, 2012

duplicate photographs for different G Shock models. Ordered and was charged for photograph of choice-ship totally wrong watch. After discussing their duplication of product pictures which resulted in wrong watch...admitted their error. They agreed to ship correct watch, apologizing for their error. Later advised they would charge additional $30 watch for correct watch! No customer service whatsover. Never do business with Princeton Watches. They admit error but insist on charging additional...