Prettyquinceanera.com Complaints & Reviews

Prettyquinceanera.com — Most of these cheap dresses are made with toxic contaminated material

They have dozens of bogus websites and domain, but one thing in common, they are all registered in China and they have no physical store in the U.S.A, for contact all they have is a free email address like gmail, hotmail. Are you kidding me? You have to be careful of what you are buying, you probably don't care if this company is infringe other company's pictures and sell you something similar and of course it is cheap. It is cheap because of numerous reasons. The first thing is the lack of quality control, most of these cheap dresses are made with toxic contaminated material from the fabric...

1 comments Clothing, Shoes & Acc  · May 03, 2012

Prettyquinceanera.com — It is a FRAUD company is if they don't provide an address and valid phone number

Wow! Unbelievable, this website is truly a fraud! I ordered a dress in February and it is almost the end of April and still no dress. "I have contacted the company via their only means of communication, e-mail, and they respond after 2-3 days: " Don't worry, the dress will be shipped soon! They use the phrase: "Don't worry" all the time. I learned a lesson for sure, it is a FRAUD company is if they don't provide an address and valid phone number. Always read the reviews of a company that you've never dealt with before.

3 comments Online Scams  · Apr 19, 2012

Prettyquinceanera.com — Ordering from here was a big mistake

Ordered a Dress for my daughter. The Dress that was sent to my daughter was not the one I ordered. Requested a full refund and receive a response back. This is the response I received - "We are very sorry for that. Thanks for the picture. We have already checked it very carefully. Our dress is not the original one, so there must be a difference between our dress and the original one. We hope you can understand that. By the way, from the picture you sent to us, we found the dress is quite delicate. Why not just wear the dress? And the dress is one of our best sellers, many girls ordered the...

2 comments Clothing, Shoes & Acc  · Mar 30, 2012