Sort by: Date | Popularity

prettyformaldress.com Complaints & Reviews

prettyformaldress.com / They haven't delivered my dress

Yo
Oct 18, 2014

I placed the order on the website www.prettyformaldress.com. I already proceeded to pay for the order, but it turned out that my dress was out of stock. I cancelled my order, but somehow money was taken from me. I contacted the live chat agent, who promised to return money and offered to buy another dress as compensation. I chose the dress and added small sum, but after that no dress, no money back. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

prettyformaldress.com / Bad experience with this website

Xn
Feb 09, 2014

I bought dress from the website www.prettyformaldress.com. My order arrived on time, but I was shocked when I opened it. The dress wasn’t the same as I saw on the picture. It was large and the size wasn’t mine. Also the fabric was poor and already several holes were on the skirt. I contacted the seller and provided the pictures of the holes and told him to return money. The seller promised to provide the refund, but he lied. I received nothing and the seller started to ignore me. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?