Sort by: Date | Popularity

Prestige Skateboards Complaints & Reviews

Prestige Skateboards - Florida, Pensacola / Scam

Ky
Apr 20, 2015

My fiancé was contacted by Prestige skateboards on Instagram. They posted that they were looking for team riders. He almost didn't apply and I convinced him to do it because that's his dream to be sponsored. so today he received an email that he had been accepted to be on the team. The email stated that he first had to buy a board to confirm the sponsorship, so he bought a board. they also told him that he would receive 4 decks, 4 shirts, and 2 hats. He was so excited. I did some research to this "company" after it was purchased because something just didn't sit right. I...

Prestige Skateboards - Idaho, Boise / This company had my personal info, and they didn't reply to my emails

Ta
May 10, 2014

I applied for the sponsorship from Prestige Skateboards. I got the reply from the manager and he told me to provide the personal info and card number as a proof. I sent all necessary info, but they took money for registration and no one contacted me after that. The company turned out to be scam. So be careful and don’t believe to these scammers. I also want to ask for help, because I’m afraid how these people will use my personal info. Post your comments and reviews.