Sort by: Date | Popularity

PremiumHumidors.com Complaints & Reviews

PremiumHumidors.com - Florida, Hollywood / Product Not Delivered SCAM

Ja

Premium Humidors.com/Maverick Industries PremiumHumidors.com - A subdivision of Maverick Industries Here is my story I will try and make it brief. Afterall I have uploaded the factual information. Please review. I have listed my Order confirmation on Nov 21, 2010, order details, follow up email from myself (unanswered), amex billed charges, Verizon Wireless call history from my cell phone to their business line. ** I planned for a spectacular Christmas surprise for my husband this Christmas 2010. I knew what I wanted, researched items that I liked and found PremiumHumidors.com. I called to consult...

PremiumHumidors.com - Florida, Hollywood / undilevered product

Jj

Placed order on 11/28/10. Credit card was billed on 11/29/10 and order was listed on businesses website as having shipped via Fedex #016682460201688 - Fedex has no such package. I spoke w/ a company representative at PH:(954) 929-7270 on 12/6/10 and was told that package had not shipped but would, no later than 12/10/10. As of this date, no shipment has been made. The company does not respond to emails, does not answer its phones and voice mail is full so no message can be left. I have requested refund to my credit card, no response has been received. I have filed a complaint with VISA and the Florida attorney general. I BELIEVE THERE WAS NEVER ANY INTENT TO DELIVER A PRODUCT!!! SCAM!

PremiumHumidors.com - Florida / No Delivery

Ka

I live in Ireland and ordered some items from the above website. The website stated that they would ship the items within 24 hours and notify me via email with a tracking number when the items were sent. I ordered the items on the 26th April and have not received any correspondence from the seller. I have emailed and tried to contact the seller on numerous occasions but i have not received any response at all. My credit card has been chraged for these items and i am unsure what to do now as the seller is failing to respond and was wondering what is the best way of dealing with this problem? Thanks for your time, Kind Regards, Karl Brady.