Sort by: Date | Popularity

Premium Florist Complaints & Reviews

Premium Florist / fruit baskets

Be
Jul 28, 2017

They did not deliver my order as promised and they failed to communicate with me in regard to this. I had to follow up with them multiple times only to find out that the wanted a copy of my credit card which they failed to communicate! My corporate gift was not delivered as promised, and their customer service people treated me poorly. They are a complete scam and they have a terrible service! Stay away from them.

Premium Florist / flowers online order

Kv
Nov 26, 2014

THE ONLINE ORDER, FOR FLOWER DELIVERY I PAID FOR, WAS NOT DELIVERED. THE ORDER WAS PLACED 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE, AND THE DAY i ORDERED IT THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH ON MY CREDIT CARD, AND I RECEIVED EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND RECEIPT FROM PREMIUMFLORIST.COM THE WEBSITE IS MISLEADING, THE CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS ON THE WEBSITE IS INACCURATE/NON EXISTING, AND CUSTOMERS' SENSITIVE PRIVATE INFORMATION IS REQUESTED DURING THE TRANSACTION, BUT POSSIBLY BREACHED AND POSSIBLY SUBJECT TO FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT. THE NON DELIVERY REASON THAT THE STAFF OF PREMIUM FLORIST GAVE ME OVER THE PHONE, IS NOT ON...