premier legal advocates Complaints & Reviews

premier legal advocates / I feel like such a fool

Dh
Oct 20, 2011

I signed a contract with this company in good faith. They claimed they could help me with a loan modification. I paid them $3000.00 for a loan modification and they contacted my bank one time. Since then, I can not contact them. I asked to cancel the contract because of my dissatisfaction, of course they said I would receive a check in the mail on Aug 2, or sometime around then.. I'm so sorry I ever dealt with this company. All they did was take my money and now I'm out $3000.00 and my mortgage is more behind because I was paying Advocates when I should have been paying my mortgage...

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura Hills / end of 2009 beginning 2010 paid $1750 to do a home loan modification and recieved no service or completion of modification

Pa
Mar 14, 2011

I paid them $1750 to do a home loan modification with my mortgage company, Wachovia. I had completed all paper work, mailed a check, etc. They made little attempt to do anything. I continued to check in with them on their progress and soon was not recieving emails or calls back from them. Soon They were not even answering their phones and the email addresses were no longer available.. When I attempted their web site the online business bureau popped up with a red flag. I made a complaint with the BBB and premier legal advocates never responded. The company is a scam and all the people act...

premier legal advocates - Illinois / Loan Modification Scams

La

Don't trust these guys! They are very convincing and will insist you prepay before they will begin working on your case. It seems they are legit because they were communicating with my bank for several months, but then just vanished. No phone calls, voicemail or email. The phones just ring and the website is also shut down. If anyone has any information or a class action suit, please let me know. [protected]@yahoo.com

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura Hills / Modification Scam

Cd

Ditto to all your stories. Looks like we are all a victim of fraud. They took $3, 000.00 and did nothing to help with a Bank of America Loan Modification. By the sounds of it he took many of you too. I would love to see him do down.

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura Hills / Scam

Da

This company has taken my 3000.00 and will not respond to emails. You cant get a hold of them by phone. I want my money back and my identity back that they stole from me.

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura Hills / No Results

Dh

premier legal advocates / Home Loan Mod Scam

Ir

Everyone should file a complaint with the California Attorney Generals Office and your own states Attorney Generals Office. They have the power and resources to track down Brian Pascal, freeze his assets and hopefully arrest him.

premier legal advocates - California, aguora hills / SCAMMING-NON-REFUND OF GUARANTEE

De

I paid this company $999.00 to modify my loan. I received a GUARANTEE of money back if this company did not perform. THEY DID NOT! They outsourced all their calls, were negligent in communication skills. The employees I SPOKE WITH were named Dawn Underwood, Austin Greene, Ryan Peske, unless of course these names were all as phony as the company. Also a man named RICK, an Emma and a FLO. I NOW cannot get thru to this company via email, fax or phones. This company is NOT LISTED in databases of 411 or 555-1212 for information. I understand the owner of this company is BRIAN PASCAL and we all need...

premier legal advocates - Wisconsin, Madison / THIS IS A SCAM!

Co

I am a collector at a bank, and have just foreclosed on a home because the customer trusted this company. They paid this company all the money they had, and they promised in turn to modify their loan. The customers were told to route all calls and correspondence from our bank to them. We tried contacted the company for 5 months, and only got busy signals and automated voice systems. They never once called us. by the time the customer actually was convinced this was a scam, they were too broke and too far delinquent to get back on track. These poor people lost their home of 17 years because of this company. Please don't be fooled! THIS IS A SCAM!

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura / Non-performance

J1

Paid $2750 for loan modification services. After several months of follow-up with this company, had no resolution with lender which resulted in modification. Now, company appears to be gone. Phone number is busy all the time and website is down. I have detailed contact information on owner Brian Pascal. Is anyone else experiencing problems with this company, and would you be interested in being a party to a class-action lawsuit to get $ back. Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks.

premier legal advocates - California, Agoura Hills / NO ANSWER PHONE NO RESULT

Ri

MY WIFE AND I SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM BACK ON FEB 12, 2010 TO MODIFY MY MORTGAGE AND TO DATE NO RESULTS BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM FOR THE PAST WEEK AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS BUSY. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THE FAX # AND SAME NO ANSWER . I WOULD EITHER LIKE MY RESULTS OR MY MONEY REFUNDED

premier legal advocates - California, operate nationwide / trust

Ja

Im am wondering if anyone has used this company with any success or are they scam artists too. Have any of you recieved a mortgage modification through them and if you did not, did you recieve a full refund as they promise. Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated, my family is on its last thread of hope and can't afford anymore letdowns. thanks. Mrs.[protected]@gmail.com