Sort by: Date | Popularity

Precision Air & Heating Complaints & Reviews

Precision Air & Heating / The repairman drove away and never came back, but my house looked like mess

Re
Dec 03, 2015

I called immediately to the company Precision Air & Heating, when I figure out that something was wrong with the insulation. The company reacted to my phone call very fast and said to wait for the repairman. The repairman worked in my house within 4 hours and said that he would return. He needed some details. He disappeared for 3 hours. Nothing worked and my house looked like mess. I called to the owner and he yelled at and didn’t want to help.

Precision Air & Heating - Arizona, Chandler / Deceptive Business Practices

Wa
Sep 07, 2014

> I am writing to because on 8/22/14 at 8pm I went into an agreement with Precision Air & Heating for two new airconditioning units. For 14, 206.00. Don Maddox was the salesman. He indicated that we would have to have airhandlers removed. These are located up in two different rooms covered with drywall. The drywall would be removed to take out the units and drywall repair would be around $500. They would also have to do some roof work do to new ducting which would be no greater than $1, 000 total. which would be a total for everything 16, 000. The installation of this project would begin...