Sort by: Date | Popularity

Prakash Ghimire Complaints & Reviews

Prakash Ghimire / refund

Pg
Jul 27, 2017

I saw your readymade answer. I am dissatisfaied with its. Because I have Belgium Citizenship and Belgium valid pasport. And my wife have Nepali valid MRP pasport and 5 years valid ressident card. If the condition why we need the visa many times we visit and no one airlines needed the visa. same days some of our relatives visit to nepal [ with same status] she dont have any borden. why your airport staf Turkey Airlines demand 700 EUR??? she also said to me same airlines and same root, how comes???? please I never belived your answer forward my file to ''Ambudsman'' if the ambudsman deciside that is not payable amount then I can left the money... I hope please send me concreet answer????

Prakash Ghimire / refund tickets money

Pg
Jul 19, 2017

Dear sir I have no more updates till today and I dont received any response by you, You must to pay 1579, 24 eur instead of 411 eur. My connection is insured by the ref no [protected] as name of (A)°-subhadra devi gautamghimire Departure date is : 21/08/2016 Return date is : 01/09/2016 Email id : [protected]@hotmail.com Use ph no : [protected] My connection is insured by the ref no [protected] as name of (B)°-prakash ghimire Departure date is : 21/08/2016 Return date is : 01/09/2016 Email id : [protected]@hotmail.com Use ph no : [protected] Cancellation reason : infront desk demand the 700eur. I dont find the reality tii today. Use a differen flight : quatar airways on date 21/08/2016

Prakash Ghimire / denied tickets money refund

1p
Jul 14, 2017

I am sending this complaint against the decision of your floor superviser Prikaya, gagan, karan. While I purchased the tickets to nepal as departure date was 21/08/2016 and the return date was 01/09/2016. My ref no was : Ref no of prakash ghimire was: [protected] Ref no of subhadra devi gautam/ghimire was: [protected] Question??? When I purchased the tickets from online and went to airport zaventem/brussels. The airlines desk does not give me the authority to take the flight The reason was I purchase the tickets by online. I must to pay them officially or non officially 700 eur still I am not...