Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ppsn, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Ppsn, LLC / fraud

I, too have been trying this. So far, I have spent about $250, and with the same results. No return phone calls or emails, no paychecks, nothing. I am all for pulling together and getting our money back. I am going to start with the BBB, and go from there. Email me with any comments or concerns

Ppsn, LLC - New Jersey / HONEST COMPANY!!! READ THIS

GREAT COMPANY - Two thumbs up!!! This is the first and only homebased company that I have found to offer an honest and professional enrollment form and to send me all supplies, including pre-paid postage, necessary to work from home. NO hidden catches either! I started several months ago and have made a great part-time income. Unlike so many "work-at-home" offers, this company was the most professional, up-front and legitimate! They give you exactly what they say and best of all you do NOT have to place ads or scam other people to earn money. I highly recommend this company and its Home Based Associate Program!

Ppsn, LLC - New Jersey, Toms River / False ad

You pay 90.00 for enrollment to be in their program to put peel off labels on 100 post cards and to write in your assigned pin number on space on post card. For this effort you are led to believe you will get 1.00for each one you finish then you get order for next order in which you pay for these postcards 75.00 or 140.00 for 1000 cards. I did this for first 100 and ordered for 500 for next order so far i have paid 165.00 to them and i have nothing from them. If you read the back of their contract they say there is no guarantee of income that this is based on a national average of 2 respond...