Popular Club Complaints & Reviews

Popular Club - Rhode Island, Woonsocket / representative

Ly

i used to pay a woman every week for my order and apparently she didnt pay the company, i found this out by checking my credit score, i paid this in full with her and dont think i should be responsible for this debt seeing i already paid for the stuff i would like for you to take me off that list to try to save me credit it has been a few years now since then so i dont remember her name but she used to collect from me at 201 arnold street second floor. could you please call me or e-mail me my number is [protected]) and thank you so very much. Ms. Lynn (Smith) Andreola

Popular Club - New Jersey, Totowa / they oun me money

Ma

I order Two piece of furniture from them i got to pay $186.27 for one and the other one i got to pay $203.91..the total is$390.18. I had to wait like 3 months with no merchandise recieved while i was still paying for them to let me know that popular went bankruptcy .That a new company took over and that they oun me such amount of money and they look farward to work with me ..I try to call and login but no respond ..Plus i also have Rewards credits and credits slips mines and also menbers ..I been a Secretary for them since 1994..This is not right.Please help us ...My name is Magda...

Popular Club - New Jersey, Totowa / REWARD CREDIT SLIPS AND MENBER DIVEDEN

Sa

HI MY NAME IS SANDRA GLOVER 567 S FRANKLIN ST WILKES BARRE PA 18702 I AM WRITING TO YOU TO LET YOU KNOW I GOT RIP OFF FROM THESE PEOPLE THAY OWE ME $670 IN REWARDS SELLING FOR THEM I GOT ABOUT $200 IN CREDIT SLIPS AND MY MENBER WITH MY DIVENED IT COME TO ABOUT $300 DIVENED THAY OWE ME ABOUT $1200 TOTAL WITH EVERY THING WHY WILL THAY WANT RIP US OFF LIKE THAT WE BEEN DOING GOOD FOR THEM ALL THESES YEAR LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO SANDRA GLOVER 567 S FRANKLIN STREET WILKES BARRE PA 18702 EMAIL [protected]@AOL. COM

Popular Club - New Hampshire, Berlin / Bad Business

Re

I sold populsr club for 15-18 years . I have dividens and rewards points to cash in . Tryed to reach the company by phone and on the web with no results.I am angry that no one from the company reached mein regards to my club. I made alot of money for them and have not been payed the items i should have redeamed for . Angry comsumer.

Popular Club - Pennsylvania, Secane / credit slips

Ta

No one tried to contact me I have credit slips with this company and would like my money. They had no problem taken my money when I brought items, and do you mean that's it. I don't get back my money that is due to me.

Popular Club - New Jersey / popular club

Ti

I have been a popular club secretary for over 30 years. I as well as my customers have reward credits to be honord. I am getting no where with this. Wesite is still down. I caltheir numbr and can not get anone whats up????Its not fair that I sold al their merchandise and now Ican not get what is due to me or my customers. What should I do????Does anyone else have this problem withthem? Did they go out of business???Didthey file chapter 11 or swomething...Please help

Popular Club - New Jersey / UNABLE TO REACH THEM TO REDEEM CREDITS

Mi

I was also a secretary for over 20 years, I have several customers that have been requesting catalogs. I called Popular Club in May of this year & was informed that the website would be up & running come June. After trying to log on to the web site I again called the # listed above only to be informed that the call can't be completed as dialed. I also called Fingerhut who supposedly bought Popular Club & was informed by the person who answered the phone that they did not purchase Popular Club & is in no way affiliated with them. I am now going to call the Attorney Generals Office to find...

Popular Club / Phone and Web site connections

Pa

I have been a Popular Club Secretary for over 25 Years now. And in the last several years since they filed bankrupsy and another company took over there has been no response from the new company that has taken over. Several months ago when I requested a new catolog they told me that they were in the process of getting the catolog together and that they would be sending new catologs out some time in June '09. Since then the web site and the phones have been down and there has been no way of communicating with the company. What happens to the hundreds of dollars in secretary rewards and...

Popular Club / REWARD LOST

Su

I BEEN A SECETERY FOR THE POPULAR CLUB TO SELL THERE PRODUCT AND EARN THE SECETERY REWARD. NOW I WOLUD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO GET MY REWARDS WHICH WERE THOUNDS DOLLRS. THEY DID NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT FILLING BANKRUPCY.PLESE LET US KNOW WHAT STEP WE CAN TAKE NEXT. TO COTACT ME SEND ME THE EMAIL ON MY HUSBAND E MAIL ADDRESS [protected]@BLURFROGNET.NET-- MY NAME IS SUKHDEVO PUREWAL, 652 NORTHLIGHT CIRCLE, WEBSTER N. Y.14580 MY SECETERY # IS IUP512

Popular Club / Terrible experience

Le

I have been a club 'secretary' for popular club for many yrs. Service and variety in the last few years has been less and less. Most recently, I tried to redeem my 'reward credits' (what I've earned selling their merchandise). I called the company after roughly 2 weeks of trying to access the website, to which, I continually got a page that just says, 'temporarily not available'. I spoke to a service rep to whom I explained that I wanted to redeem reward credit. She responded by saying she couldn't take my order at that time. I asked about the web page and...