Sort by: Date | Popularity

PMIdentity Complaints & Reviews

PMIdentity / Bad Card Charge

Ra
Racujjin on May 18, 2011

I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The date was 03/28 410901854 just before your 888 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL Lets make this 100 I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/28424626514 just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/28424626514 just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL

PMIdentity / GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK!!

Je

I had unauthorized charges on my card as well, and it was actually on an account that I no longer use, but keep open just in case. I also have all electronic statements, so I never check it unless I buy something with my card. I used this account to put gas in my car and when I went online to pay the bill I had more than a $150 balance (6 months of $19.95 plus interest and late fees for not paying the bill). When I called 888-840-6301 and was obviously furious the initial person I talked to refunded me the most recent month and gave me to a supervisor. He asked me what I wanted and I told him...

PMIdentity - Alabama, Hueytown / Unauthorized bank charges!

I had $19.95 in unauthorized bank charges withdrawn from my bank account, i want my money bank immediately. I have never even heard of this company until i seen it on my online bank statement on Friday March 21, 2008, this is the same day it is withdrawn and that really pisses me off how dare they invade my checking account, i want to know how they got my account number in the first place? They had better return my money immediately because it's not rightfully theirs to keep. My husband and i work hard for our money.

PMIdentity - Oklahoma, Bartlesville / Fraudulently charge my bank debit card!

I don't know what this Company, PMIdentity, is thinking that they are getting away with. They Fraudulently charge my bank debit card and I didn't give them my card number. I keep track of every transaction that I do on the computer. My bank is going to turn this matter over to their Fraud Division and the people who run PMIdentity are really going to get in trouble for what they are during. This matter has also been turned over to the FTC as I know that they WILL look into this matter. On the part of this Complaint Form where it say Select State, City and Phone Number, I put my...

PMIdentity / Unauthorized bank charge of $29.95!

PMidentty charged my bank account an amount of $29.95 on 12/11/07 and one additional charge of $1.00 on 12/12/07. Both charges were not authorized by me.