Sort by: Date | Popularity

Platinum Legal Services Complaints & Reviews

Platinum Legal Services - California, Santa Ana / refund

I contacted Platinum Legal Services in February 2009, and they assured me of the many loan modifications they have done thus far, and in the contract they send out it expalins of the turn around time it takes them to finish the modification. Well as of August 2009 still no modification and and every other week someone new is working on the file, with no phone call to advise of you of the change. When you do speak to someone it is like you owe them something the professional courtesy is TERRIBLE not just by the case worker but also the owner Derek Robertson. I paid over 2500.00 to them with a...

Platinum Legal Services - California, Santa Ana / loan modification

I payed this company 1800.00 for a home laon modification. They cashed my check in july. I have since been awaiting services from them. They keep giving me the run around and saying people are out of the office and someone will call me back. No one ever returns my calls. My modification was supposed to be done before the sale date on my home which was in Aug yet nothing was done at all. Be careful with this company.