Sort by: Date | Popularity

PlaceSettings.com Complaints & Reviews

PlaceSettings.com - Virginia, Arlington / robert & karen marossy

Su

I placed an order with this company in April 2007. 13 Place settings of china. Everything was fine, and everything was delivered in a timely manner, which was essential because we were moving overseas. One dinner plate was broken, and when I reported it, the company, placesettings.com said they'd send a replacement. I would follow up with the company from time to time, but I never received a replacement dinner plate, and now you can no longer contact this company via phone, email, or on the web.

PlaceSettings.com - North Carolina, Matthews / China Place settings ordered one year ago were never received

Co

I placed an order on 12/26/2006 (order number 25768). The confirmation email indicated the order would take up to 6 months. Over the course of the next few months, I made several calls, none of which were returned. I emailed, and the emails were generic...."We apologize for the delay. The order has been processed for drop shipment from the manufacturer. An inquiry has been sent to the warehouse as to the shipping status and we should have a response in no more than 1-2 business days. We appreciate your patience. Thank you," I received several of these, but still, no china order. Avoid this company!!!! File a complaint with the BBB and your credit card company. Again, avoid this company.

PlaceSettings.com / Beware of this scam!

Va

PlaceSettings.com - www.placesettings.com On September 16, 2017, I ordered 3 place settings of Lenox china to send to my nephew as a wedding gift. My sister had ordered from them a few weeks earlier. She also has not received the place settings she ordered back in August. We thought we were using a reputable company and we were thrilled to start the newlyweds off with 6 place settings of their good china. I kept calling my sister-in-law to see if they received the dishes yet, and after 3 weeks, I sent an email to the company and received a generic response that they were forwarding my inquiry...