Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pharm Support Group Complaints & Reviews

Pharm Support Group - British Columbia, Penticton / send money,no product

Jo
jonnys on Sep 6, 2011

i send them money but never recieved aproduct.the 800 number is not in service.The company is Pharm Support Group<[email protected]>people dont get involved with them.joe

Pharm Support Group / suspected fraud

Ca

I too fell victim to this scam. I first became suspicious when I saw the warning on my confirmation email against making effort to stop or reverse payment. "Attention, Please!Any chargebacks/disputes to credit cards without communicating with us first are treated as Fraudulent. All details, including original order form, username, IP addresses and access logs bearing members IP addresses and/or e-mail addresses and username will be forwarded to the issuing Credit Card Company (Fraud Division), FBI (Credit Card Fraud Division) and all Credit Reference Agencies which will probably result in a...

Pharm Support Group / scam?

oh no! i hope this isn't a scam like everyone is saying! i too am having issues with checking my tracking number which makes me suspicious. it worked the first day or two saying that it was processed and shipped. now two weeks later it is no longer working and telling me the page can't be displayed. i emailed them and im waiting to hear back so i guess we will see! i was wondering though if someone could give me the website again. i had saved the website with my tracking number and well...we all know about that don't we?? if someone could help me out that would be great! thanks, elise

Pharm Support Group / credit card fraud

So

They took my 131.00 bucks. I waited and waited and could not get response from them after I e-mailed them several times. Then I websearched them and found out they are filed as faud alert~~ I have get my money back but I don't know how~! Have you guys had any experience like mine?

Pharm Support Group / Failure of deliver!

I placed an order three weeks ago and paid by credit card. I have not received my merchandise, the tracking website they offer does not exist and their tel nº is on answer phone. It would seem that they are scammers of the worst kind.