Sort by: Date | Popularity

Personal use Complaints & Reviews

Personal use - Pennsylvania, Indiana / I am complaining about a hp 15.6 hd touch screen 4gb windows 10 laptop computer

Jo
Dec 11, 2017

HP 15.6 HD Touch Screen 4GB Windows 10 Laptop Computer (order No#ORD0083280106) Model/Product NO # - XOH91UA#ABA SERIAL NO# -CND7031ZN3 Case # [protected] with Support I purchased this for my son for his birthday from Fingerhut On March 20, 2017. Shortly after it was delivered he started to have issues. I contacted Fingerhut which they directed me to HP support. We tried a Reboot a few times which were not successful on fixing it. My Son works out in the field and is not able to sit hour after hour to figure out what is wrong with a computer he has had for barely 2 months. I had to purchase...

Personal use / Weak connection; No Signal

En
Jul 24, 2017

Hi Good Day! I am complaining regarding the weak connection and no signal in our area which is in Villamor Airbase Pasay City, everyday when I'm went home my signal was so weak I cant send any text message even call and when I'm inside our house there's no signal yet, it so hard for me to contact my family my friends and my love one, the communication is very important with us and I hope this kind of problem may resolve as soon as possible.