Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pepperfry.com Complaints & Reviews

Pepperfry.com / worst customer service and rude staff

Sr
Oct 10, 2017

I had placed order no [protected] on pepper fry website. The item i received is not as advertised. The body is supposed to made to stainless steel, however the item has green paint inside which is not safe to store food and unfortunately the website pictures doesn't show whats inside. The customer service refused to accept the return and then i escalated the issue. 48hours and no one contacted me. 2nd escalation done and some one from customer service called me and was very very rude. They simply do not want to accept their fault. the problem is still pending and i will file a case with consumer court shortly worst website!!

Pepperfry.com / Pepperfry: Deceptive enough to get lured by the fraudsters

Ra
Dec 15, 2012

This was the first and the last time I shopped with PEPPERFRY who have been making people nothing more than victims of their scam. And I am not the only one writing such a review about them. I was enlightened about them while googling through reviews. I think I have been duped by them and my ignorance of missing such review for pepperfry. We all I reckon are spending enormous time on the website finding deals but what a waste of energy and money when you come across sites like PEPPERFRY who have a appetite to relish on your money. Once you order from them either partial products are delivered...