Sort by: Date | Popularity

PeopleVerified.com Complaints & Reviews

PeopleVerified.com - California, Ridgecrest / Background checks

Ma
Sep 02, 2016

I used it one time, and found out that PeopleVerified have been deducting $49.95 a month for at lease 6 months. That is $300.00 and we are looking into it, but this may have been going on for a year. Irony, is that I had no idea about the money being taken, and a few months ago I remember finding them through a search engine and tried to do a background check only to be given the option at the end to pay an approx. fee of over $20.00 for a membership, which I did not do. So this money has been being deducted from my card, with no authorization, yet couldn't use the product because I was not a member!!! Uh, well this non-member wants her $600.00 refunded immediately!!!

PeopleVerified.com / Unauthorized charges

Wa
Apr 03, 2014

I used the website www.peopleverified.com only once. I needed to register here and indicated my card. I paid $2.00 as it was mentioned on the website, but after several days I noticed two unauthorized charges. These scammers took $78 from me, and no one sent me any notification email or warning. I tried to cancel the registration, but nothing, all my personal info remained there. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?