Pegushunt Recruitment Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pegushunt Recruitment / recruitment services

Ma
manishajoshi on Jun 13, 2017
i have already given 3 interviews in past 4 months and now I am waiting for my next interview to be scheduled. I tried a few employers interviews but the worst is with Kempenski. Its seriously a nighmare of interviews. I am presently attending the training part, waiting for my interview dates to arrive. If any one has a hint to securing an interview can write me. Will update my interviews status sooner I get a confirmation from Pegushunt. regards Manisha j

Pegushunt Recruitment / abroad jobs

Sa
satish76 on Jun 7, 2017
I have contacted them a month back but I wanted to apply faster and couldn’t arrange the deposit amount but am planning to apply next month after getting my salary, I heard that they does place people s even I am applying. Can anyone guide me through the job selection process as I am a bit confused about choosing pegushunt as there are many consultancies offering job . If anyone has a reference please write.

Pegushunt Recruitment / abroad jobs

Ra
rajeshwar22 on Jun 6, 2017
Ajay here, I registered with pegushunt, then went for a hr interview round and even paid the security deposit amount and I guess my all formalities are done now. I am preparing and eagerly waiting for the interview to held. Some of my friends were recruited via pegushunt in some multi national companies last year. Will update soon once I get more info.
Contact Us