Sort by: Date | Popularity

PDVSA Complaints & Reviews

PDVSA / this is fake or original

Ve
May 28, 2011

I have received an email that Mrs Andrea Salmon Personal Manager (PDVSA Scotland) is recruiting personnel for the company. I would like to know whether this is a genuine employer or fraud. The application form is attached.

PDVSA / is this any company exists

Sh
Feb 4, 2011

Sir, Actually I'm not complaining to any one but want to know that is any company exists with this name. Where Mr. Cole is the Personnel Manager.Till date I'm just sending my passport scanned copy and my resume. Actually I have a doubt because they dont have there company ID. They sending the mail through using the YMAIL.COM. So please guide me that waht to do? Shankha Shubhra Pati Engineer Instrument Indorama Synthetics India Limited +919730620419

PDVSA / Real or Fake offer letter

Pd

Dear Sir I want to know above offer letter is original or fake, kindly give ur best sir Regards N.nirmal Attn : PDVSA STATE OIL COMPANY: has immediate employment opportunities.We intends to invite experienced Individuals/Expatriates or Consultancy firm who is capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of Engineering, Construction and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up, Maintenance, Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology, Administrative, Commissioning and Medical Experts. ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND...